RE: Wow

Subject: RE: Wow
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

On the other hand, lots of questions from both newbies
and old hands are answered in a helpful and friendly
manner here, day after day. The best questions are
those that:
- state the problem with enough detail to let us at
least aim at a solution (people often seem to think
they shouldn't burden us with the details),
- mention any hardware and software information if
relevant, and
- include the sentence "I've checked trhe archives and
can't find what I need" or "I've checked the archives
but the last time this was discusssed was 19xx, and I
suspect there may be more to say" or "A google search
turned up xxx but not xxx. Please help!" Or some such.

No one gets their head bit off for those. Haven't you
noticed?

Some questions/comments may disturb the pool more than
others ("flirt like hell" for example) and others (how
do you dress for work) may start interesting threads
that go on for days. Learn and move on. Personal
thanks, laughs, hellos and waves are best done
off-list.

I'm not the toughest cookie in the box, and I've been
taken to task for off-topic posts in much less
charming terms than Amber was. And no, I'm not a
glutton for punishment. But I'm still here.

Maggie Secara

=====
Maggie Secara

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com