RE: Problem Creating PDFs with Graphics Containing Transparencies

Subject: RE: Problem Creating PDFs with Graphics Containing Transparencies
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:19:25 -0400

Isis,

In my experience, graphics with transparences do not PDF well. I don't use
Frame, but when I tried this in Word with transparent graphics I had similar
problems. It may be somewhere in Adobe documentation, but I have yet to find
it. I just discovered it from experience. You may need to make the graphics
non-transparent to get them to work properly.

Just a thought, I hope it helps.

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com

"Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause I'm afraid
that we've been cheated here on Earth" - Clint Black "Galaxy Song"