Re: Boeing Tech Pubs going offshore?

Subject: Re: Boeing Tech Pubs going offshore?
From: "Deb M." <dm -at- ptrail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:53:19 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>

> This is a pretty light recession as far as recessions go. Relatively
> few people are affected in a major, life-changing way.

Back when I was in high school (when Ford and Carter were the US
Presidents), we were having a recession. My history teacher taught us (sort
of joking, sort of not) the difference between a recession and a depression.
A recession is when your neighbor's dad is out of work. A depression is when
your dad is out of work. So, I guess this is "a pretty light recession" if
you're still working although most of the neighboring cubicles are vacant.
But if you once inhabited one of those cunicles (and perhaps haven't worked
for the better part of a year), then you are indeed "affected in a major,
life-changing way."

Cheers,
Debbie

The Paper Trail
Technical Documentation
http://www.ptrail.com

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com