RE: New Age Doc Group Names

Subject: RE: New Age Doc Group Names
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

I got the impression that the users were entirely
internal. Thus no need to impress the rest of the
country. It's true that joke names, by accident or
design, get old fast but at least it's not the
Committee to RE-Elect the President (CREEP). And if
it's just internal, well... in-jokes have their place.

Maggie Secara

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> wrote:

> You've seen the responses to this question...some of
> them pretty silly, huh?
>
> Seriously...do you want even 1 out of every 5 of
> your users to think the
> same thing, even just a little bit? Not everyone,
> even in CA, was born in
> CA. Shoot...MOST people in CA weren't born in
> CA...those that were now live
> in Oregon.
>
> >We don't need to impress the rest of the country,
> John. Thanks.
>
> By going that route, you're not even going to
> impress your part of the
> country.

=====
Maggie Secara

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com