Re: Case Studies

Subject: Re: Case Studies
From: Logan Jackman <techscrivener -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Judging from recent topics on the list, case studies
involving translations and off-shore technical writing
might be a good choice.

By the way, is it really terrible to ask for
suggestions related to case studies? To me, asking for
suggestions does not imply that someone does not want
to work. To me, it was only a question from someone
interested in what experienced writers think a good
topic is. In fact, the request was better than some
requests from "experienced" TECHWR-L members--for
example, a fairly recent request on how to make a
phone call from France.

------

Hi,
I'm third-year technical writing student at Mt.Royal
College in Calgary.
As part of my second work term I have to complete a
case study on some topic
relating to technical writing.
Can anyone direct/send me examples of case studies,
ideas for a topic, or a
guide to writing case studies?
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
RH

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com