RE: RE: Portfolios

Subject: RE: RE: Portfolios
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 11:29:00 PDT

As I have previously recounted, I once had a candidate
who had worked at a previous employer present *my own*
past work to me as a writing sample. This is why it
helps to have multiple samples from multiple clients
or employers. Even when a writer has to work within a
predefined template, there's usually some sort of common
characteristic to a person's work that can be pointed to.

Gene Kim-Eng