Re: Motivation + career path

Subject: Re: Motivation + career path
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

"Dick Margulis " wrote

> You have your opinion of what consitutes an appropriate post and what
constitutes an
> inappropriate post, and you are fully entitled to that opinion. I don't have
to abide by it, however.

Consider it a trademark issue. Its my name, I have exclusive rights to use it.
If you want to use it, you have to get my permission first. You can't use an
author's work without their permission - well you can't use my name without my
permission.

Furthermore, I will decide when to enter a discussion, not you. If you want to
drag my name into a discussion as an example of a type of person, you will do
the decent thing and ask me in private first.

Perhaps I should just send you an invoice for use of my name.

Yes, I am being an a**hole about this. Its because I am sick and tired of some
people on this list thinking its okay to attack me, berate me, or attribute
attitudes to me that are not what I think. I don't care what your
interpretation of my posts is, it is not appropriate to use my name to advance
your argument.

END OF LINE

Andrew Plato(TM)

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com