RE: Frustrated

Subject: RE: Frustrated
From: France Baril <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:31:29 -0400

Anyone can do almost anything, if anyone takes the time to learn and do something, but everyone does not have the time to learn and do everything.

I could be I good musician if I practiced, even maybe a good singer if I practiced a lot and got a good teacher. I could be a good gymnast, but I started too late. I can do... OK maybe not everything, but it is probably true that someone who has the capabilities for R&D has the capabilities to write simple procedures. The problem is that they have other priorities and therefore do not take the time to read about best practices and perform that task as well as someone whose main objective is to write and review these procedures.

It's all about priorities.

France Baril
Rédactrice Technique / Technical Writer
IXIASOFT
(514) 279-4942
france -dot- baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com