Re: CSS book recommendations?

Subject: Re: CSS book recommendations?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:56:46 -0400

kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

> It's been a while since I've bought any HTML/Web design books, so I'm not
> up on the current popular choices. Anybody have any recommendations for a
> good book for learning CSS (cascading style sheets) targeted at an
> HTML-literate designer?

Keith,

In Dreamweaver, if you open the Reference window and select O'REILLY CSS
Reference from the dropdown, you can find out about anything you might want to
know. This suggests to me that if your needs extend beyond that, you might check
out the O'Reilly book itself.

Dick
--"This text" does not repeat in Keith's sig, in case he thinks nobody checked.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com