RE: Screen Capture Software

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Software
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:46:10 -0400

Oops! I forgot to mention at then end of my last post: While I find this is a good method for resizing screen shots, I am firmly in the "Crop to section your talking about" camp. I find that I get the best results from using both methods.

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

Gregory Sweet wrote:

> I routinely use tiff for my screen caps...

I've done a similar thing, but I've found that the tradeoff is in the file
size (and sometimes in the time spent). I've also found that the results
aren't always satisfactory.

If the GUI window is large, sometimes it's preferable to crop.

Cheers ... Kim
kim.roper at pixelink.com
http:/www.pixelink.com/

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com