Re: Online help issue

Subject: Re: Online help issue
From: "Subash" <subash_tc -at- speedpost -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 02:35:46 -0800

Wade Courtney asked:
> Is there a way to make my online help reflect the dynamically
> changing label names? Is this feasible?

It looks feasible. As the functions behind the controls don't change, I
assume that you need not treat this feature as important as other key
features. Still you should tell your users that they can decide the
labels. Explain the procedure to customize labels in a separate topic and
link it from an appropriate main topic that talks about customization.

--
Subash Babu
subash_tc -at- speedpost -dot- net

ROBOHELP X4 - THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
Buy RoboHelp by July 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate!
Find out more about RoboHelp X4: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com