RE: environment

Subject: RE: environment
From: "Oja, Wayne" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 07:27:56 -0500

>Rhina wrote:
>For those of you that listen to music on your headphones: how do you do it
while
>writing? When I was doing dummy-HTML-copy/paste work I could listen to
music all
>day and it didn't interfere. Now that I'm writing I can't do that. I find
myself
>typing the song's lyrics in the manual!

I guess it doesn't bother me. When I was in college I couldn't study or
write without the TV or music on. I suppose it helps me focus. Most of the
time I am listening to Storyhill, a duo from Northfield, MN who I went to
high school with in Bozeman, MT for a year. Think Simon & Garfunkel/John
Denver. Other times I am listening to Celtic compilation CDs along with
Irish (pub) songs, again easy to listen to and still work.

The one thing I have to watch is when I am listening to the Radio Factor
and/or the Sean Hannity Show, then I tend to get slightly distracted.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone