Evaluation time

Subject: Evaluation time
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- Com (E-mail)" <framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:07:46 -0400

Hi, guys...

Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary at B&N.com and on Tuesday (not bad for
something that was supposed to last 3 months), I have a meeting with my
manager to "discuss things".

As part of this review, which I asked for, I need to discuss with him where
this gig is going, what's in store for me, growth and educational
opportunities, etc, and also to let him know I want an increase in
rate...he's no dummy and he pretty much knows what's in store for the
meeting..we're hinted around it in the past.

So, I guess the question for you guys is, how do I say this...as you've been
reading how I do things, and if you've been thinking to yourself, "If he was
considering making himself available, I'd like to talk with him", now's your
chance.

OFF-LIST only please.

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
"If you're afraid to be second-guessed, you better not make any decisions."
--Hal Sutton, America's 2004 Ryder Cup Captain