RE: Upgrading Framemaker and Distiller

Subject: RE: Upgrading Framemaker and Distiller
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:20:20 -0400

Interesting. Every file I distilled from Frame 7 and Distiller 4 gave me at
least a couple of errors, the links didn't always work, and other users had
problems printing them. And Frame has never prompted me to download
anything! I did download a patch from the Adobe web site that fixed a
problem with referenced TIFFs that were not appearing/printing correctly,
but I did that on my own prompting.

Dannette Thompson
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com <mailto:dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>

Foundation Software, Inc. <http://www.foundationsoft.com>
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors