Re: Upgrading Framemaker and Distiller

Subject: Re: Upgrading Framemaker and Distiller
From: Sheila Carlisle <scarlisle -at- axialinfo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:34:10 -0700

Kerstin, you're probably seeing the Adobe Online Manager trying to send registration info back to Adobe. AOM is included with most/all Adobe products.

It's most likely located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Web.

I've disabled mine by renaming the exe from AOM.exe to xAOM.exe

Sheila

Kerstin -dot- Molthagen -at- etas -dot- de wrote:
FM tries to download something about

every second time I start it, and always fails.