RE: Screen Capture - Transparent Scroll Bars

Subject: RE: Screen Capture - Transparent Scroll Bars
From: "Spreadbury, David C." <David -dot- Spreadbury -at- marconi -dot- com>
To: "'cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com'" <cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:49:43 -0400

Try using .GIF instead of .JPG. GIF files work much better for screen
captures.

Since you are non-profit, you might want to get a copy of IrfanView. It can
help you with conversions, as well as serve as a graphic file organizer.
Great tool, and free, for personal use, which probably covers non-profit.
You might want to check out there web site before taking my word on it
though.