RE: Screen Capture - Transparent Scroll Bars

Subject: RE: Screen Capture - Transparent Scroll Bars
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:05:32 -0700

Irfanview rocks. I made the switch from ACDSee (because they kept
wanting me to pay them) awhile back and it's not quite as good, but
free. And free, as we all know, is good.

As for your scrollbar problem: you may be experiencing the dreaded moire
effect. For more information, search for 'dreaded moire' or just 'moire'
at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives/archives.html. DB.