RE: Screen Capture - Transparent Scroll Bars

Subject: RE: Screen Capture - Transparent Scroll Bars
From: Kevin Cheek <cheek1 -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

Some more cheapskate screen capture tips:

Alt+PrtScn captures only the current window.

In Paint, you can trim the image by moving the image and resizing the
picture:

1. Select the whole image (Ctrl-A in Windows 2000, Ctrl-L in Windows
95).

2. With the mouse, drag the upper, left corner of the area you want
to keep to the upper, left corner of the picture.

3. Scroll, if necessary, to the lower, right corner of the picture
area in Paint.

4. Click and hold on the small black square on the outside of the
lower, right corner and drag it to the lower, right corner of the
area you want to keep.

5. Save your image.

Best,

-Kevin Cheek