Re: How does Microsoft create the help files for Microsoft Word?

Subject: Re: How does Microsoft create the help files for Microsoft Word?
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

Initially, they used WinHelp (big surprise) which when I
first used it at Symantec (and they were in Microsoft's
nest even then) we used it because they used it. This is,
I think, pre-RoboHelp. I never even knew what it was
called at aht time. They said here, do this, and I did.

Now I presume they use their own WinHTML Help.

Maggie Secara

--- cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com wrote:

> I think Microsoft uses Robohelp so something like it to
> create their help
> files.

=====
Maggie Secara

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com