Re: Numbering outline levels in Word

Subject: Re: Numbering outline levels in Word
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Diane Evans <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

I want to just say "no" but I could be wrong of course.
Stil, I don't think so. At least, when you look at the
Outline tab, there are only 9 levels represented and no
option to add any more. (You can try butting bullets in
there somewhere I suppose).

However, the best fix is to re-examine the outline and see
if you can't break out a new chapter. No one can follow an
outline to the 9th level anyway (and you remember that's
where Dante stopped, too). There's too much going on, or
the outline is going into too fine a level of detail. At
the point you get past 9, you should be at paragraph level,
writing the text!

Maggie Secara

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com