Numbering outline levels in Word

Subject: Numbering outline levels in Word
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:42:05 -0700

One of our programmers just asked me a question: is it possible in Word to have more than nine levels of outline numbering?

Never mind asking the obvious questions, like "Why would you want to?" or "Why not use Framemaker?" Just wondering if there is an easy fix for what seems to be a limit on outline levels.

Thanks!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html