Re: Tech writing makes the front page

Subject: Re: Tech writing makes the front page
From: Bruce Wolf <brucerwolf -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Lathrop, Sarah" <Sarah-Lathrop -at- forum-financial -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting comments. I'm aware of certain
possibilities that might increase the number of tech
writing jobs in Maine significantly in the next few
years. However, death and taxes are the only
certainties, and most of us pay a death tax (adding
insult to injury?).

Watch out for MA tech writers "commuting" to Maine.

BW
--- "Lathrop, Sarah"

http://search.yahoo.com