Re: Where to get ppd for distiller installation

Subject: Re: Where to get ppd for distiller installation
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

The PPD for Distiller is on the Acrobat 4, 5, 6 CD.
The one for Acrobat 3 used to be available for
download. Unless you have a license for the Distiller
software, I don't think you are supposed to be using
the PPD.

And, remember, Acrobat 4.0.5c minimum for Win2000 and
5.0.5 minimum for WinXP. FrameMaker 6 with the patch
minimum for Windows XP.

And, remember for FrameMaker 5.5.6 and 6 to make the
Distiller printer--created with the Adobe PS Driver
and Distiller PPD--the default printer before using
Save as . . . or use File > Print to get your
PostScript if Save as does not work.

Cheers,

Sean