graduate programs

Subject: graduate programs
From: Tania Smith <smit -at- ucalgary -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:17:39 -0600

Some of you might be interested in my newly updated collection of links to Graduate programs in Rhetoric, Composition, and Technical and Professional Communication. http://www.ucalgary.ca/~smit/graduate.htm <http://www.ucalgary.ca/%7Esmit/graduate.htm>.
Undergraduate links for Canadian and American programs are also available through http://www.ucalgary.ca/~smit/TechWriteLinks.htm <http://www.ucalgary.ca/%7Esmit/TechWriteLinks.htm>

If you have time to look, let me know of any good programs that are missing.