Re: The Results (Long)

Subject: Re: The Results (Long)
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:23:30 -0500

HECK, I'd coach someone if they offered to buy lunch (at a restaurant of my choice, right?). You know, this is why I find National Writer Union meetings invalid, I am the co-chair of the Business Writer's Division and I had a recruiter speak about what employer's are looking for and how to customize your cover letter and resume.

Michele

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com wrote:

The employer's job is to fill the position not help the prospect find
work. Let the prospect pay a consultant or use a recruiter to help them
find work. Unless of course the employer has time to kill or the prospect
asks why they weren't considered and offers to buy lunch. :)

m. Visit