RE: Not Sure

Subject: RE: Not Sure
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:21:10 -0400

Andrew
I was actually getting ready to post a message saying that the woman who was the subject of the original message starting this thread seemed to epitomize your least favorite type of (would-be) technical communicator -- the one who thinks all you need is a great command of the written word, and so can skate by with no technical knowledge at all. You appear to be expressing the general sentiment I expected, although you position doesnl;t seem to be as extreme as I was expecting.
DD