Re: Ethics and Technical Writing Redux

Subject: Re: Ethics and Technical Writing Redux
From: Tom Murrell <writerboy642 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

Darren Barefoot wrote, in part:

> I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts:
>
> Do you inquire as to a potential employer's
> customers?

Not really.

> Have you turned down a job because of the nature of
> a potential employer's customers, products or
> services?

Nope.

> Or anything else you might have to say on the
> subject. I've cited my views on particular issues as
> an example, and they're not up for debate
> on this list (if you care to discuss them off-list,
> feel free).

Darren, would you send me your email address? I'm on
Digest these days, and I have some questions I'd like
to ask you, off-list since you don't want to go into
them on list. That's fine with me. Wouldn't want to
bore anyone. (Today's Digest, at least, didn't include
email addresses of individuals.)

Regards,

=====
Tom Murrell
--New Email Address; Same Great Taste!--

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com