Tagging code to generate online docs?

Subject: Tagging code to generate online docs?
From: Kristina Runyeon-Odeberg <kristina -dot- runyeon-odeberg -at- tmt -dot- teleca -dot- se>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:42:04 +0200

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good automated way to generate online documentation from
.h files, which could well be a contradiction in terms; I realize that. I've
worked with online help, but it's either been written/imported separately in
a HAT or done in WebWorks Publisher with FrameMaker as the source. Now Word
is the reality I live in, whether I like it or not.

More specifically: I've heard of a tool called DocGen, but I don't know
anyone who has used it. Is there anyone out there who has experiences to
share?

Thanks in advance.
Best wishes,
Kristina

Kristina Runyeon-Odeberg
Technical Communicator
Teleca Mobile Technologies AB
Phone +46 46 32 72 25
Mobile +46 706 01 72 25
<mailto:Kristina -dot- Runyeon-Odeberg -at- tmt -dot- teleca -dot- com>
<http://www.obigo.com>
<http://www.teleca.com>