RE: Ethics and Semicolons

Subject: RE: Ethics and Semicolons
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

FWIW, it's not regulated--FBI? Seriously, now.
Medicare is as close as it comes to regulation, and I
saw nothing there that the Medicare folks would be
interested in. I think this falls under the strict
authority of none other than the Better Business
Bureau and whatever civil suits the customers might
file should they wise up.

Maybe this guy and his family can't afford to forego
food to hire a high-priced suit to represent him in a
whistle-blowing endeavour that will leave him without
a job.

Me? I'd find another job as quickly as I could and get
out. If the customers can't figure out the truth about
HIPPA and their own industry on their own, well,
survival of the fittest!

Cheers,

Sean