RE: Fostering Teamwork and Communication

Subject: RE: Fostering Teamwork and Communication
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:23:19 -0400

Thanks, John. I'm contemplating your advice. But I do have to add that it
*is* my job to facilitate communication between the departments. It's
actually part of my job description. And, what's worse, I see a lot of truth
in their complaints. While they are whiny and often too negative for my
taste, they're also often right. Part of what I want to do with this class
is bring back to management a list of legitimate issues and suggestions to
fix them, but to do that without phrasing things so that they sound like
b**ching.

Dannette