Re: Of punctuation, ethics and interviews...

Subject: Re: Of punctuation, ethics and interviews...
From: Carol Gilbert <cgilbert -at- cal -dot- berkeley -dot- edu>
To: <Daniel_Hall -at- trendmicro -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:37:17 -0700

Thanks for the best post in a long time.

Sometimes Tech Whirlers drives me quite crazy,
The points being ever so hazy,
I say, "Thanks for your post,"
"I've enjoyed it the most,"
"You are clever, my friend, and not lazy."

- Carol Gilbert
On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 08:48 AM, <Daniel_Hall -at- trendmicro -dot- com> wrote:

Tech writers on-list were bemaonin'
Poor use of the dread semicolon,
And shunning their inclusion,
To prevent user confusion,