RE: Web based tutorial

Subject: RE: Web based tutorial
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- pinnaclewest -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:14:32 -0700

<<
Issue: Though I have created the scenarios but I am
stuck on how to use them. Basically, it is coming down
to the same Online Help kind of thing - as while
explaining the functionality, all the step by step
instructions remain the same. Can anyone suggest me
how can I make this tutorial look different than the
existing Online Help? >>

Might you not use a realistic example with data rather than just a
generic step-by-step?

Rose A. Wilcox
CHQ, 17th Floor
Tranz1 QA/Documentation
602-250-2435
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- PinnacleWest -dot- com
what if there's no time to lose
what if there's things we gotta do
things that need to be said
- Ani DiFranco