OT: Spanish for "Reference Manual"

Subject: OT: Spanish for "Reference Manual"
From: Karen Casemier <karen -dot- casemier -at- provia -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:02:21 -0400

Can anyone tell me the Spanish equivalent of "Reference Manual"? I've had to
format a Spanish manual (don't ask, long story) and realized I have no idea
what to put on the cover page. This for a software product, and I refer to
it as a reference manual vs. a user manual because it is basically a list of
all dialog boxes and fields, not a list of step-by-step instructions.
Audience is mainly Mexico and Latin America.

Thanks!

Karen Casemier