Re: The Results (Long)

Subject: Re: The Results (Long)
From: "Kat Nagel (lists only)" <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "Tamara Reyes-Muralles" <trm -at- telusplanet -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:38:18 -0400

At 04:22 PM -0700 2003-08-18, Tamara Reyes-Muralles wrote:

I interviewed two people that just graduated from a
professional writing degree program, and I could see a huge positive
difference in their writing samples.

<red flag>
"people that just graduated from a professional writing degree program"

They were great writing samples.

Of course they were great writing samples. They've been edited and revised over and over again by a bunch of other students doing 'peer editing', and at least one instructor.

K@
Kat Nagel
catching up with a week's worth of posts.
Sometimes I hate vacations. <g>