Re: blue background, white text

Subject: Re: blue background, white text
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

--------------------------------
Marshall, Anna writes:
Changing your Word options to blue background and white text can be a
great proofreading strategy as well. Although I usually try not to proofread on screen, I occasionally change the screen and font colors to help me see the work differently.

How so?

"This is either madness or brilliant."
"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide." -- Will Turner & Captain Jack Sparrow
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com