Re: India - Wave of the Future?

Subject: Re: India - Wave of the Future?
From: "David O'Brien" <OBrien_David_P -at- cat -dot- com>
To: Allen Schaaf <soundbyte -at- sound-by-design -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:32:10 +1000

1000 per month?? Well, I know nothing about costs in the US, but my
medium-uppity 2-br apartment goes for just under that in Australian $. Is
the Bay area uppity, medium or what? I'm about 5 mins bus ride from CBD, on
the river, good views, etc. Of course, Brisbane only boasts about 1.3
million people....

David