Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: "David O'Brien" <OBrien_David_P -at- cat -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:40:40 +1000

ok, I'll get into it...

I have several model motorcycles, a small teddy bear from Korea and until
recently some model earthmoving equipment (they had to move over for the
bikes). My desk is covered with Frame7 Complete Reference, various copies of
Tech Comms magazines, Adobe JavaScript handbook and FrameScript guides. On
the other shelf I have a stack of dictionaries (single and multi-language),
style guide, Mining Engineering Handbook and more FrameMaker books. I'm a
book nut... :-)

David