Re: Is being technical writer boring

Subject: Re: Is being technical writer boring
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 07:27:08 -0600

I am fairly new to technical writing. I have been working as a technical
writer / web designer for a little over two years now and just finished my
degree in Professional and Technical Communication in May.

I think most people who are technical writers that I know truly love what
they do. It does take a special person to be a technical writer. I love
what I do and that's why I'm good at it. I think if you are interested in
technical writing and feel that you're a good writer and have always liked
to write, I would give it a shot!