Re: technical writer degree programs

Subject: Re: technical writer degree programs
From: William Roy <roywh -at- jmu -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:48:49 -0400

If you are in the Virginia/DC area, I suggest you contact
James Madison University. They have an excellent undergrad
and master's program in TSC. They have a concentration in
Online Publication.

I completed the undergrad here, and I was so surprised by
how much I still didn't know that I have decided to continue
with the master's program.

It can be free to go if you are willing to work as a
Graduate Assistant - (plus there's money). It's not quite
online yet besides one class in Intercultural Communication.

Ph.D is under development.