Re: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: Re: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:23:28 -0500

You know what? Minnesota has the largest theatre attending community in the nation! And we have the oldest running community theatre. All these nuggets of useless information are available in the calendar I produced, called, Minnesota's Finest.

So, we're in competition with LA and NYC, well, sort of....

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

John Posada wrote:

no, no, no...the REAL entertainment capitol...NYC! We just humor the other
one.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey