Re: India - Wave of the Future?

Subject: Re: India - Wave of the Future?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:35:57 -0500

I'm sorry! Yikes! As I furtively answered Dan this morning, I wasn't trying to say anything profound or partisan, I just was making an observation from what is going on with silly little things in America, like 1) overtime wages and redefining employees so companies can pay salaries instead of overtime wages, 2) unemployment, 3) the trend towards hiring cheaper labor, in the States and off-shoring, etc, etc, so I apologize about the Bush comment, I was not in any way trying to make a Republican/Democratic/Green slur.

To act neurotic

or not neurotic

that is the question!

And I am glad I haven't been sent for an off-list time out because I really made a mistake, I promise to never say the "B" word again.

Michele (you know, like they spell it in Europe, same way for boys!)

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

Goldstein, Dan wrote:

Hi John,

Some people *might* see partisan politics in her posting's line, "Bush is
trying to squash the middle class right out of existence."

Michele's [sp!] political views are absolutely not in dispute here, only
their appropriateness for the forum -- IMVHO, of course.

More than one person has pointed out the lack of lightning bolts from
Olympus after her posting, so my VHO might be wrong.