Re: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: Re: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: Diane Evans <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:25:24 -0800

Diane Evans wrote:

I have to put in a pitch for Seattle.

In Seattle, you are an hour or less away from skiing (water or snow, take your pick). We also have a temperate climate, and Bill Gates, besides. What a life!

Hey, up here in Anchorage, we also have skiing (water providing you have an insulated wet suit, and snow). Winters are a lot better than most places in the Midwest, a world class performing arts center (Arlo Gunthrie is playing there next weekend), and we got a lot of people up here to named Gates, including Harvey whose pretty good on a computer (okay, so I made that last part up). Then again, we don't have a Fry's.

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion