Re: Job Market OT

Subject: Re: Job Market OT
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 06:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

What about:

3) There are specific reasons to be attracted to the
places you are applying. Let's say you work in
downtown Hartford CT, and live in the area, but you
want more trees, less traffic, and a little less crime
... and you have taken a look and Burlington, VT,
offers lots of what you want and so does coastal Mass.
and Portland Oregon ... and you have an idea of
relocation costs, housing, and school in all three
places. You have vistited the three and would like to
live and work in any ....

No desparation, no out-of-school-nOObness--just a
desire to move to different locations, each of which
brings something desireable to the table.

Cheers,

Sean