Re: Managing documentation in a rapid/agile/extreme programming environment: followup

Subject: Re: Managing documentation in a rapid/agile/extreme programming environment: followup
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:06:15 -0400

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:40:12 -0400, <Robert_Johnson -at- percussion -dot- com> wrote:

I had a brief occasion a couple of years ago to try "extreme documentation".

There were two writers, each assigned a set of articles, all in one
project with deadlines all too soon. I'd just picked up an eXtreme
Programming book, and I proposed we trade work back and forth and jawbone
our differences. Worked like a charm. I think the client was pleased,
but that didn't stop them from scuttling the whole project later.