Re: cheap JS editor to create menus?

Subject: Re: cheap JS editor to create menus?
From: "Gary S. Callison" <huey -at- interaccess -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:08:26 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Huey Callison wrote:
> I'm looking for a cheap (freeware, or very inexpensive) JS editor to
> create some dropdown menus for a website. It's just for your basic
> main menu bar, but with the ability to adjust background colors,
> vertical/horizontal panels, etc.

The one I have experience with says this at the top:
Copyright (c) 2001 Thomas Brattli (www.bratta.com)

eXperience DHTML coolMenus - Get it at www.bratta.com
Version 3.02
This script can be used freely as long as all copyright messages are intact.

Poked around the site, didn't see it, but there's a bunch of them on
there.

> I've tried a couple - EZmenu, for example - and can't get
> them to work. They don't exactly have the best documentation.

Yeah, I hear 'ya, man. Those people who write the documentation, they suck.

...HEY!

--
Huey