RE: Accounting and customer management software for freelancing

Subject: RE: Accounting and customer management software for freelancing
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:12:49 -0700

Hi,
I use Simply Accounting, which has a learning curve if you've never used
accounting software (or done accounting) before, but it's certainly
doing the job for us. Additionally, if you've kept good records, your
accountant will be most appreciative (i.e. cheaper) come tax time.

We haven't gotten sophisticated or busy enough to use anything but
Outlook (or similar programs) for managing our working lives. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Capulet Communications
Words. Words. Words.
http://www.capulet.com