RE: Conducting a postmortem

Subject: RE: Conducting a postmortem
From: "Mueller, Christeen" <cmueller -at- rsasecurity -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:58:34 +1000

Hi,

If you have a copy of Joanne Hackos' book available to you she goes through
how to produce a wrap-up report. This is what I have used in the past when
asked to organize such an event. Just adapt as necessary. The one thing to
be wary of in such meetings is personal feelings coming through and 'nasty'
sessions starting of finger pointing who did what wrong. I would suggest
that you make it clear from the beginning that the meeting isn't to be a
let's blame X or Y event.

Good Luck,
Chris.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com