RE: Writing about a product on a PDA

Subject: RE: Writing about a product on a PDA
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 03:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

> Having never written about this type of thing
> before, what are some of the things that I should
> include in the manual, beyond the TOC, body, and

I don't get the question. Write what you need to.

Are you creating a manual? If so, write about the
product, mention hardware requirements (if any beyond
the norm), installation instructions, removal
instructions, etc.

This is no different than any other software manual.

If you're doing Help, well, then you need to look into
the API for that particular Help format. Is this a
Palm application, or Windows CE, or Pocket PC, or...?

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://shopping.yahoo.com

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com