blogging without threads

Subject: blogging without threads
From: Eisbruchs -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:31:12 -0500

About the STC blog. I think it's great.
It's like a brainstorming session.

There's been the suggestion that if the STC Transformation
blog had threads, then one
person could respond to the other better.
But that's not what this blog is about.
It's NOT about the sort of beating and analyzing an idea
that goes on in TECHWHRL. I know it's sort
of fun on TECHWHRL, but it's not what the
team/committee needs at this stage. The
STC transformation blog is about
people expressing their vision for the
future of the STC. There
could/can always be a follow up with specific
questions based on the big themes that emerge.

So, without treads, it's not easy for use TECHWHRLERS to respond
to a particular point raised by someone else
on the Tranformation blog. To repond, we need to decide that
the point is important enough to warrant a mention
in a stand-alone blog-post of our own vision.
I think that's a good thing at this point.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com