RE: deu7ter7an7opic

Subject: RE: deu7ter7an7opic
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:04:47 -0800

Because we're all pedants here, I'm sure you'll appreciate it when I
point out that it actually only refers to the kind of colour blindness
where red and green are confused. Though I don't know for sure, this
definition suggests that there are other forms of colour blindness. Mind
you, I don't know what's so offensive about the phrase 'colour blind',
but please don't discuss that on list.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deuteranopia

Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot